Welcome to the second of our four special episodes recorded in the Podcast Lab during the 6th annual Los Angeles Podcast Festival at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel in Downtown Los Angeles, CA, October 6-8, 2017. While the change of location from previous festivals presented its own unique set of challenges to those of us in the Lab, we were able to sit down and record with some amazing people, and hope you’ll enjoy the conversations as much as we did.
We spent the weekend recording in the Podcast Lab with our fellow podcasters and special guests. We asked new friends to tell us about one film that influenced them to be who they are, and had old friends sit down to catch-up with us. In this episode, you’ll hear from:
- Gary Serje, podcast fan.
- Graham Elwood, comedian, founder of the Los Angeles Podcast Festival, and host of Comedy Film Nerds and Political Vigilante podcasts.
- Cassi, co-host of Mixed Feelings podcast.
- Amanda, co-host of Mixed Feelings podcast.
- Bryan Clar, commentator for Almost Famous Paintball League, and member of the Mixed Feelings Mafia.
- Bert Kreischer, comedian, and host of Bertcast podcast.
- Alisa Gonzalez, Movies Made Me fan and location host for our 2nd Anniversary Celebration recording.
- Rob Flanagan, co-host of Popping The Cherrywood podcast.
- Manny Matos, co-host of Popping The Cherrywood podcast.
- Gareth Reynolds, comedian, actor, co-author of The United States of Absurdity: Untold Stories from American History, and co-host of The Dollop podcast.
- Dave Anthony, comedian, actor, co-author of The United States of Absurdity: Untold Stories from American History, founder of the Los Angeles Podcast Festival, and co-host of The Dollop podcast.
Be sure to check out all the terrific podcasts and projects mentioned in this episode!
What do you think of the films chosen by our guests in the Podcast Lab? Visit our Contact Us page to send us your thoughts. Or you can send us a message directly by emailing email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!
Love Movies Made Me? Please help us spread the word about the show! We count on our avid listeners to help reach new fans. Just click one of the images below to reach our page on the social media or listening service of your choice, then share the page with your friends. It’ll just take a moment and you’ll be making a big difference for us!
Whether you subscribe to the show on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play Music, or iHeartRadio, your ratings and reviews matter! Provide us a rating and your comments about the show on any of those services and we’ll be sure to give you a shout-out on an upcoming episode!
Mark your calendar to download all our Los Angeles Podcast Festival episodes and enjoy them during the holiday season!